In this tutorial, you are going to see how you can set up IPTV on an iOS device. This could be an iPhone, an iPad, or an Apple TV.
You will need an IPTV media controller app for the Live TV Store service. You can find quite a number of these apps available on the App Store. On this tutorial, we are going to use the rIPTV app which is a paid for app. You will need to pay a one-time fee of 3.99 Euros. This is, however, a very good app and you will get a far much better user experience compared to other available apps in the App Store. The rIPTV app will also feature a 6-day TV scheduler, a timer, an EPG that comes with a full synopsis for the movies you want as well as other great features.
In case you are not okay with the one-time fee, you can still get a free app available through this download link.
To get the app, follow these steps:
1. Go to the App store and search RIPTV
2. You will see the rIPTV app on the search results. Download and install it.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and click on the “+” sign that is available on the playlist menu.
4. On the menu that appears, hit “Load from Playlist”
5. In the dialogue box that appears, you will see various fields. In the Name field, enter any name you want.
6. On the URL field, paste the link that we have provided in your account.
7. There is a country list too. Choose your country and then hit save.
8. Once you are done with this, the Live TV Store service will be available from the Playlist menu.
How to watch Live TV after the initial set up
1. To watch Live TV, you will start by running the rIPTV app.
2. Go to the Playlist menu and then click on Live TV Store playlist.
3. You will see many channels there. Choose the one you want and enjoy.
You will need the IPTV app for this option. Download it and install it from this link.
Once the app is installed, open it. On the left top corner you will see a Settings button, hit it.
On the dropdown menu you will see Remote playlists, select it.
Proceed and click on the + button at the right corner in order to add the IPTV provider.
Once you are there, click “Add m3u Url”. On the address bar that appears paste the link that we have provided you with.
Go ahead and set GroupIPTV.com as your provider of IPTV.
Now you are done. You will be able to see all the channels as seen below.
Select the channels that you want and enjoy.