1. Your Mac will need to be activated in the server first before you can move to the following steps. So make sure you are activated before moving forward.
2. Go to Settings and click on System Settings. Click on Servers, move to portals and type the following “http://vip.groupiptv.com:7000/c/” in portal 1.
3. Once you are done, click reboot portal.
4. Click Proceed and then click Reboot Device
5. The device will reboot and you can start enjoying IPTV on your Mac.
Here is a full breakdown with screenshots
Make sure your device is connected to the internet or to the TV and click Menu, Settings and move to System Settings.
Select Portals as shown here below
Paste the link we have provided above in Portal 1 and click Yes
Once the system has finished uploading, reboot the device and enjoy.